I've been bitten by the sewing bug. This week I worked on a small hand sewing project and I've come to the conclusion that all I want to do now is sew. I went on a search for sewing blogs and came up with a small list of new favorites to visit.
- A Spoonful of Sugar. An all around craft blog with some cute sewing-related tutorials. I particularly like the Gathered Round Basket project.
- Cluck Cluck Sew. A quilting blog with a nice selection of tutorials like these Sprocket Pillows.
- House On Hill Road. A crafty/sewing blog with some free tutorials and patterns.
- Merriment Design. A craft blog with lots of sewing tips for beginners as well as projects.
- Pink Chalk Studio. Quilting, fabric, sewing, and a few tutorials to boot.
- Sew Fearless. Lots of sewing talk & lots of tutorials.
- Sew Many Ways. Sewing, quilting, crafting with a bunch of craft and sewing projects. I spend hours on this blog.
- Tilly and the Buttons. A sewing blog with a series of Learn to Sew posts for beginners as well as some nice how to tips.
- Michelle Patterns. Nice sewing blog with patterns for sale.